Winter... Ootd and other stuff.

Hi!!!
It is so cold outside! If you are not experiencing winter now, you are in some hot country, you won't understand that struggle haha. It is difficult to function and do stuff when the thermometer shows -20  degrees Celsius or almost that <yes, minus twenty>
But I'm not complaining, no no, not at all. I'm just informing you.. :P 
Have you seen my latest Instagram pic? Let's all just keep calm, drink more coffee and wait patiently for spring.. it will come soon, I'm positive about it.. hopefully.. maybe... BUT WHEN!?



Ok but I have to pull myself together. Let's talk about fashion a bit. During my for sure not favourite season of the year, there is one thing I like and it is clothes.. you can wear as many as you want!
Layers and layers of clothes < and you are still cold hehe>. I would say my style is smart casual, a bit classy a bit sporty, I try to find a balance between those. Let me show you my favourite items I have for winter.

We'll start from the bottom and that means shoes. I live almost whole winter in one of my absolute faves, these brown shoes are Hilfiger Denim. I also have the black pair and wear it from time to time. They are warm and comfy, quite classy but casual enough. In terms of trousers, I'm also quite boring, so the skinny or carrot fit black jeans are everything I need. These particular ones are from Pull&Bear. Moving up and we are having layers. Depends on occasion, here I have the Lagerfeld t-shirt in colour of the wine, usually, I put hoodie or jumper on it. In the photo, there is Kiomi one. If I feel like being more classy, I wear plain white or black t-shirt and some nice black or grey sweater on in. I hate turtlenecks, some people look good in it but it doesn't fit me at all. On top of it all, I wear a jacket. I don't wear coats too often. I wish I were but they are too long for me, make me feel short :( so it is "no" from me when it comes to coats. I also don't like the situation when all of the people wear only grey and black things during winter. I know the aura is like it is but let's not make the things even worse.

My jackets are always colourful. Like this Esprit one. It is really warm one. It is golden or straw colour and I absolutely love the combination of this colour and brown shoes. Accessories: colourful, checked scarf from Zara is my fave this season, also some gloves and beanie are very welcomed. And that is it I guess.

  • Scarf: Zara
  • T-Shirt: Lagerfeld
  • Cardigan: Kiomi
  • Jacket: Esprit
  • Jeans: Pull&Bear
  • Boots: Hilfiger Denim 

Winter ootd

I'm in my winter sleep now, trying to wake up. I'm not a fan of snow, nor bitting frost, but this winter I wish it was warmer and snowier. I'm tired of the arctic air we have here right now. As I spend much more time indoors during this season, I like to be cosy. Apart from a warm fireplace and blanket < winter must-haves> I highly recommend a nice candle... have you heard of Wood Wick brand before? They have this nice soothing crackle while burning. I'm a fan of those with hearthwick flame! Pure magic! Give them a try!

Ok guys, that's pretty much everything I wanted to say, see you later, keep calm and warm!
PS.
Any suggestions what to watch on Netflix?

XoXo
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The skyscrapers' fanatic

Magical adventures in Disneyland - Paris trip part 2

Private shopping with Dawid Wolinski / Warsaw