Private shopping with Dawid Wolinski / Warsaw

Hi!
Last Wednesday was a bit crazy... I went to Warsaw, spontaneously, to spend some money on a special event...

Let me start from the beginning. It was Monday evening when I went on Instagram. I was scrolling through the feed.. and I saw the post of Dawid Wolinski. He informed his followers of a special event he was organizing with Martini. He was doing the sale of his private clothes and his projects, dresses and other fashion pieces. Normally I wouldn’t be interested in going to this event. Firstly because it was in Warsaw, so it would be a trip to another city. Secondly, he wears completely different size than me so his clothes would not fit me at all. Also, I was quite busy this week with studies and other stuff...  But then I saw Dawid’s instastories. He showed something I was dreaming about. So I started thinking and decided that actually, I might go there, it might be fun... 

After classes on Wednesday, I caught the train and went to the Polish capital city. Of course, the weather was terrible in Warsaw and there was a huge smog. 

Ok, do you know Dawid Wolinski? If not, he is the polish fashion designer, juror of polish The Next Top Model, and generally, a well know polish celebrity. 
Ok, I went to the place he provided, it was his atelier. I was welcomed by a beautiful lady in red dress and Martini Rosso drink. It was so tasty, I drank few of them later :D The place is nicely decorated, it felt like walking into his wardrobe... Narnia vibes :P On the hangers there were shirts, vests, dresses, trousers and suits from brands like Givenchy, Gucci, Vetements and others or those designed by Dawid. Then I looked down and I saw them... the shoes from my dreams. I’m talking about Versace Palazzo sneakers, they come in white and black. Dawid owned white ones. It was the first pair I tried there and they fitted perfectly! They looked new, no visible signs of use and the price was ok for me! When I was wearing them Dawid came in. It was really nice to meet him in person. He is such a nice guy, easygoing and friendly. I spent two amazing hours talking with him and trying different clothes and shoes. I left the place with two pairs, apart Versace sneakers, I bought beautiful Dior black leather boots. So #classy. Have you seen this huge golden Medusa? Fancy isn’t it?! Btw. I absolutely love Versace!



It was difficult not to buy more... he has a huge collection of beautiful clothes and shoes from every brand or designer on the Earth. I really enjoyed the experience! If you have some spare money you can still go and check this private sale out. For further information go to Dawid's Instagram :)

I have to say that I really like the idea of organizing those private sales, what do you think? Especially when you have too many things, probably I should do that with my wardrobe, it has grown through the years. I’ll try with olx at first. 

After that unusual experience I spent some quality time with my friend, we ate some veggie burgers, because I’m trying to avoid meat at the moment, but that is a story for another time. 

I’m curious what is favourite brand or designer?

Xoxo
Chris

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The skyscrapers' fanatic

Magical adventures in Disneyland - Paris trip part 2