My past weeks - Spring ootd, cinema, Leonardo da Vinci and more

Hi guys!
I hope you are all doing good! I want to quickly tell you what I was up to during few past weeks, quite a lot of things happened. First of all studying, it takes a huge portion of my time, and it will be only worse through upcoming weeks. March was also busy in my Airbnb apartment with what I’m happy of course ;)

Still, I managed to do a lot of fun things, I met with my friends from previous studies what was really nice. We don’t meet often, they study in Warsaw now, so it was really good to catch up with them. We went to my favourite Thai restaurant.. < fun fact about me, I could eat only Pad Thai with shrimps for the rest of my life. I love this dish so so much. >

Winter came back
Oh, the weather in Poland is abnormal. Last week we had the winter come back. We survived a true blizzard here. Then it was about 15 degrees, now it is cold again. I can’t stand it.
You know I’m not a fan of that season. Technically it is already spring, but you quickly forget about it when you look out the window. There is a little bit of snow lying on the ground. The temperature is not that low. It is oscillating around 0. Still cold though.

Little oottd for spring... you guessed, I like black. The best colour ever.
Ripped t-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara 
Shoes: Adidas
Bracelet: Nomination
Ring: Top Man
Necklace: Top Man

Holliday planning
Next thing was holiday planning. I won’t travel a lot this year but still, I’m planning some smaller trips. Lately, I focused on Mallorca. I’ve been there once and I can’t wait to go again!

Cinema
I didn’t have a lot of time for cinema.. but I saw few movies.
“Red Sparrow” - I love Jennifer Lawrence, so I had to see this one. It is really brutal. I’m against violence haha. In this movie, there was too much for me. Blood everywhere. Still, it was a good movie but not for everyone for sure. Let’s rate it 7,5/10

After that, I had to go for something lighter. I thought comedy so “Madame” looked as a perfect option. And it was. Fun movie about how things can go completely wrong and in an unexpected way. I hate spoilers so I won’t say anything more. Rating.. 7/10

So what now?! Haha, horror of course. I’m not the huge fan of this genre but sometimes they are not that bad. So I went to see “Strangers Pray at Night .”. I had no expectations going for it... The movie started really good, I loved the climax, the cinematography was also great. And then after good first impressions, every next minute was only worse and worse. 4,5/10 should be enough :)

Last one I had time last week was “Pacific Rim”. I would say it was a classic American blockbuster. There were effects, CGI’s, robots, monsters, explosions and some plot twists. Generally, it was a good follower of 201 hit. 7,5/10
Next one I’ll see is probably “Tomb Ridder”

Leonardo da Vinci exhibition
Now something really fun and interesting. For 3 months we have Leonardo da Vinci exhibition in Lodz. I visited it last Sunday and I really enjoyed it. I believe it stays until June so interested still can go. I recommend :)

The news of the month:
Beyoncé and Jay Z are going on world tour. I’m so excited m, definitely will try to get a ticket for their concert

Am I vegetarian?
Not yet. But for last month I avoided eating meat and I was quite successful. I stopped consuming cow milk a few years ago, so it is the next step. I still eat fish, eggs and cheese sometimes though, so it is still a long way ahead of me. But I feel perfectly fine and won’t stop here for sure.

Easter
The last thing in this post I want to cover is Easter. My family has a nice tradition of going somewhere in Poland each year and spend this time together. So this year is no different. We’ll all meet near Poznan. I’m looking forward to that!

Btw.
Have you ever been to a trampoline park? I manage to go from time to time. I highly recommend if you haven’t been!

I wish you great upcoming days and weeks. I hope I’ll have some time to finish the architecture connected posts. As of now, I stuck with it.

XoXo
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The skyscrapers' fanatic

Magical adventures in Disneyland - Paris trip part 2

Private shopping with Dawid Wolinski / Warsaw